7 in stock
Shampoo powered by science.
Supa_Thick Shampoo is a gently foaming, low pH shampoo designed to support hair growth and density. Free from silicones, parabens, SLS and artificial fragrance, it deeply cleanses hair and scalp to remove build up while reducing shedding, strengthening strands and rebalancing the scalp microbiome. The result: all-round healthy hair from root to tip.
- Anyone experiencing hair loss, thinning or shedding
- Those looking to boost hair growth
- Anyone looking to improve scalp and hair health
How To Use+
How To Use
Massage into wet hair, working into the scalp. Repeat if desired and rinse with warm water. For best results, follow with Supa_Thick Conditioner.
Red Algae – mineral-rich, adding instant hydration to hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar – supports the scalp microbiome.
Vitamin B5 – improves hair elasticity and strength.
Oat Oil Extract -moisturizes and protects hair.
Full ingredient list: Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Capryloyl Glycine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Coconut Acid, Limonene, Xylitylglucoside, Glycerin, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Linalool, Amaranthus Caudatus (Velvet Flower) Seed Extract, Citronellol, Sea Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Geraniol.
The Nue Co. was born in 2017 with the aim of redefining the relationship with health. They blend science and natural innovation to deliver effective, yet gentle solutions. That means working with clinically proven ingredients, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. The Nue Co. formulas are free from toxic preservatives, additives, flavourings and sweeteners, and their ingredients are responsibly sourced, with 95% of materials being infinitely recyclable. They’re working on the other 5%.
The Nue Co.’s mission in 2017 simple, and it remains the same today. When in doubt, turn to food first. Nothing works better. When you can’t, take The Nue Co. supplements.