/SHOP GOOD IS HIRING!
Scroll down for job details + directions to apply!
Holistic Esthetician at Shop Good
Shop Good is a clean beauty and wellness boutique and spa out to make healthy living effortless, fabulous and fun. We do this via our uniquely filtered assortment of beauty, skincare and wellness products, our in-shop, luxury organic spa and our educational and community-driven workshops and events.
We are passionate about holistic wellness; from what we put in our bodies to what we put ON it, and believe that natural ingredients have the power to both heal and beautify from the inside-out and outside-in. We are family and women owned and operated, and based in sunny San Diego, CA – offering 2 shop and spa locations in the beautiful neighborhoods of North Park and Del Mar.
Shop Good is seeking part and full time Holistic Estheticians for our North Park and Del Mar Spas, with flexibility to support both locations.
The Shop Good Holistic Esthetician is a skilled skincare enthusiast and self-starter at heart, with a deep passion for organics and healthy living. We are looking for that special someone who is passionate, experienced and excited to jump in and learn our effective facial and skincare processes, rooted in holistic health, high-powered and cutting edge non-invasive technology and the power of natural ingredients.
Skills / Qualifications:
– 2+ years working as an esthetician (specifically giving facials)
– Comfortable working in a start-up style environment
– A love for and experience with organic skincare, health and wellness
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, interruption-prone environment
– Driven by meeting and exceeding sales goals and making skilled and credible product recommendations to clients
– Critical attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to connect with and maintain genuine client relationships
– Seeks out feedback, possesses a growth mindset and is excited about self-development within the context of the job
– Resourceful problem-solving and time management skills
– Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business
– Professional sales experience in retail, or otherwise
– Experience providing professional services with organic skincare products
– Advanced esthetics education
– Has taken formal classes in herbalism, nutrition or wellness
– Experience in the beauty or natural beauty industry
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who makes multi-tasking look easy, who is eager to support our clients, who is passionate about natural products and holistic health and who is wholeheartedly enthusiastic about growing with our brand. If this is you, we can’t wait to meet you!
– Complete a minimum of 20-35 hours in-spa and shop per week, inclusive of treatments and administrative time
– Provide the highest quality facial services utilizing our exclusive Botnia backbar and high-tech facial equipment
– Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of treatment room and backbar after each treatment and closing of shift per applicable jurisdictional regulations
– Make informed product recommendations to each client based on their bio-individual skin type, health concerns and goals using our vast retail assortment
– Confidently and skillfully educate clients about clean skincare, beauty and holistic health
– Process laundry in compliance with shop health and safety standards
– Manage and audit schedule to optimize bookings
– Build a loyal clientele base fostered by managing client relationships, follow up’s and providing successful results-oriented treatments
– Participate in brand building events, pop-ups and educational workshops when requested
– Carry the brand filter and aesthetic within each and every customer-facing interaction (including treatment room, in-store, social media and beyond)
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a compensation model of hourly plus commission on product sales and includes a generous employee discount, subsidized health care and opportunity to participate in 401k program for full time employees, plus additional in-shop employee benefits and perks. An annual hourly increase will be assessed, contingent upon individual merit, performance and company growth.
To apply: Email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line September 2022 Shop Good Holistic Esthetician. Only those applicants who include a cover letter will be considered.
Application Deadline: Monday, September 12th, 9pm PST