Thursday, April 22
6:00-7:00 PM PST
Join Shop Good and Tata Harper’s Global Education Manager, Cori Ramos, for an evening of self care and sustainable skin care – all from the comfort of your own home, while getting to know Tata Harper’s key sustainability practices and strong focus on creating 100% natural and completely biodegradable formulas.
This relaxed and interactive masterclass will walk through reseting skin for the spring season, including a high-performing 3 step routine to clarify and smooth rough texture while delivering skin-smoothing hydration – all for a fresh + renewed complexion.
About Corinna Ramos:
As Tata Harper’s Global Education Lead, Cori pairs her background in medical esthetics with a love of non-toxic beauty to build intuitive and effective regimens for clients. She is a licensed esthetician and ingredient expert with a clinical understanding of skin physiology. In the past ten years Cori has worked under leading Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons and Massage Experts in the industry and has made it her mission to empower others and share everything she knows to help reveal the ultimate inner and outer glow.
About Tata Harper:
A pioneer in natural luxury skincare, Tata couldn’t find 100% natural products that were up to her impeccable standards of efficacy, quality, and purity. So she started Tata Harper Skincare to make them – for herself, and for women like her who refuse to risk their health for beauty. Sustainability is at the heart of Tata Harper Skincare. Their team always works to make products that not only make people’s lives better — but are better for our planet, too. Through every step of production — from ingredients, packaging, manufacturing, shipping, partnerships, and beyond — this is TH’s top priority. Learn more about Tata Harper’s sustainability practices.
Your ticket includes your event kit (delivered straight to your doorstep or picked up in store), including all the *goods* you’ll need to participate in our evening of self-care. Each kit will be packed using recycled packaging materials.
Your Spa Night In Event Kit includes:
- Clarifying Cleanser (15 ml): A foaming gel cleanser that targets impurities and balances oil for balanced skin. Made with Cassava Tapioca and Wild Harvested Mojave. Refill from the full-size glass version for travel!
- Purifying Mask (7.5 ml): A detox treatment that purges pores of impurities to help fight the visible effects of pollution.
- Water-Lock Moisturizer (10 ml): Our newest must-have for supple spring skin! This moisturizer is lightweight and smoothes with orange peptides, pomegranate spheres, and macro hyaluronic acid. Psst… the full size is refillable, too!
- Shop Good’s New Special Edition “Committed to Clean” Tote Bag: the perfect reusable shopping or farmer’s market bag!
- A link to our new and fresh PM Rituals Playlist for zenned-out vibes.
In addition to your Spa Night In Kit, we’ll send you a private shopping code to treat yourself with additional self-care tools you’ve been eying at Shop Good after the event!
Grab a bestie or family member (near or far!) and sign up together for this digital night of collective positive skin energy, skin pampering and FUN. It’s *almost* like we’re in shop all together. “See” you then!
*In order to ensure an on-time delivery, tickets must be purchased by 4/16 for non-local attendees + by 4/19 for San Diego locals (up to 4/21 for locals picking up via curbside at our shops).*
Out of stock