Hydrate skin and enhance the absorption of other products. Refresh contains ingredients known to reduce inflammation, minimize pores, promote elasticity, suppresses bacterial infections and stimulate, oxygenate and protect cell health.
Aroma: Olive Leaf, Lemon Verbena, Calendula, Lavender & Yarrow: clean, cool, herbal.
How To Use
Mist face, neck and body with Refresh to hydrate skin as needed and enhance the absorption of other products. For best results follow with serum (Step IV) and/or oil (Step V) to seal in moisture.
– Zinc, Copper and Magnesium: stimulate, oxygenate & protect cell health, while inhibiting free radical damage and glycation.
– Copper: suppresses bacterial infections and inflammation while repairing DNA damage.
– Sulfur (MSM): softens the skin and improves permeability to clear the pores and allow products to absorb more readily. Additionally MSM is known to prevent acne by controlling the rate of keratin production and improving the strength and elasticity of the skin.
– Yarrow: tones skin, minimizes pores and minimizes excessive oil production.
– Olive Leaf: provides anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activity. Known to accelerate wound healing due to a rich content of secoiridoid oleueduce swelling, redness and psoriasis and prevent sun damage and dehydration.
– Hyaluronic Acid: improves elasticity and hydration while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles.
Hydrosol Blend [olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower*, Aloysia Citrodora (Lemon Verbena) Leaf*, Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*], Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow)* (And) Propanediol (From Non-gmo Corn)***, Methylsulfonylmethane (Sulphur), Malachite (Copper) Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate (From Radish)***, Selenium Extract, Olivine (Magnesium) Extract, Smithsonite (Zinc) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt)**, Sodium Hyaluronic Acid (From Sugar Beet).
95% Certified Organic Or Wild-harvested