Tenoverten’s polish collection ranges from serene sheers to highly pigmented pops of color, all named after streets in their hometown of New York City. Each consciously formulated polish goes on smooth, for streak-free shine that you can feel good about.
- Anne: Sheer elegance. A universally flattering pink for the ultimate buff-your-nails-but-better effect
- Canal: Toasted cream, milky and nutty. Subtle yet strong, just shy of sandy. The ultimate neutral.
- Washington: Sheer illumination, like tulle in a bottle. A transparent white for all seasons.
- Ludlow: The cherry on top. A bright and bold red beloved for its cool-toned, just-right hue.
- Bond: After midnight. Jet-set black, opaque and enveloping. Glamour at its most graphic.
- Watts: Mauve when it whispers, surrounded by roses. An eternal spring.
- Liberty: An independent mint green, dusty yet deep. Inspired by New York’s leading lady.
8-free + cruelty-free + vegan
does not contain: dibutyl phthalate (dbp), toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene, triphenyl phosphate (tphp)
How To Use+
How To Use
butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid / neopentyl glycol / trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, acrylates copolymer, stearalkonium bentonite, n-butyl alcohol, benzophenone-1, silica, alumina, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, polyvinyl butyral, styrene / acrylates copolymer, polyethylene terephthalate, polybutylene terephthalate, ethylene / va copolymer. may contain (+/-): aluminum powder (ci 77000), iron oxides (ci 77499 / ci 77491), red 34 lake(ci 15880), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 lake (ci 15850), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ferric ammonium ferrocyanide (ci 77510), mica (ci 77019), blue 1 (ci 42090), yellow 11 (ci 47000), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), violet 2 (ci 60725).
In a world brimming with nail products, Ten Over Ten sets their standards sky-high: safe ingredients, naturally nourishing formulas, and salon-quality results. Their products are not only “eight-free” (no dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene, or triphenyl phosphate) but also cruelty free and vegan. From sourcing to shipping, they make sustainability a priority.