Job Title: Social Media and Content Associate
Shop Good is a leading clean beauty and wellness brand committed to providing high-quality and eco-friendly products that promote holistic health and wellness. We are seeking highly motivated, creative and dynamic Social Media and Content Associate to join our team and help us share our mission with the world.
As the Social Media and Content Associate, you will be responsible for managing and creating content for our email marketing and social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. You will report directly to our Digital Marketing Manager to create engaging and on-brand content that resonates with our audience and drives traffic to our website.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager and Product team to develop and implement social media marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and engage with customers.
- Create, curate and post engaging and brand-on content for social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Create and manage a social media content calendar, including planning and scheduling posts, creating graphics and videos and writing copy to ensure consistent messaging and timely delivery of content.
- Develop innovative visual content, including graphics, email templates, videos, and photography that aligns with overarching brand strategy, standards and resonates with our audience.
- Support in the creation of compelling blog posts and other copy or design-focused marketing materials.
- Monitor and analyze metrics and analytics to optimize content performance, identify opportunities for growth and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on all social media platforms.
- Develop and maintain relationships and outreach with industry influencers, bloggers, and brand ambassadors to maximize reach and engagement.
- Conduct research on industry trends, emerging platforms, algorithms, best practices and competitors to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in social media and content marketing, preferably in the beauty or wellness industry with a proven track record of creating and executing successful social media campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with experience in social media analytics and reporting tools.
- Proficiency in social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest
- Experience with social media management tools, such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or Buffer.
- Ability to create engaging and visually appealing content using graphic design and photo editing tools such as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, team-centric and dynamic environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be based in San Diego.
- Full time position
- Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Generous employee discount on Shop Good products and spa services
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Starting hourly rate: $24/hour, varies based on previous experience
If you are passionate about clean beauty and wellness and have a proven track record of creating engaging social media content, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of your work.
Directions to apply:
Please email your resume and an introductory cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “2023 Social Media and Content Associate Applicant”. In your application, please provide any relative links to your portfolio of work or personal social media. Applications without the above requested criteria will not be considered.
Deadline to apply is Friday, 5/19.
We thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with Shop Good.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Shop Good is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.