February 16, 2017
Have you checked out the inimitable Giovanna Garcia(A Purified Life) and her superfood chocolate?? Our interview had us bursting with enlightened ideas, and we quickly scurried to our health food spot to load up on adaptogens. At this point, our kitchen cabinets are fit for the finest alchemist. We were especially giddy about her work with medicinal mushrooms.
There are wayyy more ‘shrooms than you would even imagine, and they do some extraordinary things for your health! These fungi are miracle workers; get ready to live elevated and embody the vision of health with these bad boys.
aka Herb of Spiritual Potency aka Queen Healer Mushroom
* cultivates calm, longevity * protect the cardiovascular system and the liver * promotes inner strength * reduces the body’s hardships with immunodeficiency * improves circulation * anti-inflammatory and anti-fatigue *
aka the Diamond of the Forest aka King Healer Mushroom (whoa??)
* radically high level of antioxidants * rich source of B-vitamins * rich source of zinc * powerful adaptogen * take it for optimum immunity boost * pairs beautifully with coffee or chocolate *
aka Caterpillar Fungus
* oxygenation of the body * athletic endurance and energy * libido * improve muscle tone * adaptogen to boost energy without stimulants * strengthen the mind and body * improve kidney function
* boost creativity * refine focus and concentration * stimulates Nerve Growth Production * improve memory * protect the nervous system and brain *
aka Dancing Mushroom aka Hen of the Woods
* impressive anticancer properties * prevent DNA damage * insulin balancing * ward off viruses * stabilize blood sugar * ward off free-radicals *
1 ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (preferably homemade if you have the time)
1/2 packet of Four Sigmatic reishi powder
1/2 packet of Four Sigma cordyceps powder
1 Tbsp coconut butter
1/2 Tbsp Sun Potion Tocos
½ tsp ground vanilla
1 ½ tsp turmeric
½ tsp cinnamon
Heat all the ingredients over medium in a saucepan. Once warm, pour into blender and blend until frothy. Transfer to cup and garnish with cinnamon.
Have Something to Say? Leave a Comment